About Me


Ranjan Kumar






Founder & Director:  



                    For Basic & Competitive English                                                                             
Ranjan English Classes 

                                                          
New Delhi

I was born on 14 April 1988 at Belaganj in Gaya district of Bihar. I am fourth son of my family. My father was a Railway employee retired in the year 2004. 

         After completing my 10th class in first division from Agrawal High School Belaganj in 2003, Inter(+12) from Gaya College Gaya in 2005 and graduation from Magadh University in 2008 living at Gaya. After returning from Gaya in the mid of 2005 I got an opportunity to teach English in a coaching nearby my town where I teach English grammar to students of 8th to 10th class for almost one and a half year while teaching I also joined a coaching center named BLC directed and run by Mr. Ramashary Prasad where I get every hidden rules of English grammar and get a chance to teach at BLC itself owing to my teacher's illness and since then I have been teaching. After two years I independently started teaching and it is still going on.

            In 2014 when I came to Delhi I started writing website to spread my English knowledge among my students and friends.


Thank you a lot my dearest sir 
Mr. Ramashary Prasad


Watch Complete English Grammar Videos YouTube

Visit Our Website
www.englishtricks99.com
Soon Going To Be
www.englishguruEG.com


Like Our Facebook Page
About Me About Me Reviewed by www.Englishtricks99.com on 10:21:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.